Quick Completion or bill to pay?
There are a myriad of reasons why finance can often be required in weeks or even days; Auction Purchase, Unexpected Bill, cover the cost of Property Improvements, Purchase a new property before the existing one sells, consolidate Debts. However, there are also a number of ways to raise money and meet these requirements.
Bridging & Short-Term Finance
Omega work with a wide range of lenders and have access to exclusive terms to support all types of Client Situations and Requirements, including:
- From 0.45% per month
- Enhanced Commission
- Light or Heavy Refurbishment Projects
The key is tailoring lending terms available to meet deadlines and needs, whilst we work contemporaneously on the exit.
Examples of when a Secured Loan may be the most suitable option available:
- Funds needed quicker than a full remortgage allows
- High early repayment fees on the current mortgage
- A low rate on the existing mortgage that the borrower wishes to retain
- Recent credit problems mean re-mortgaging is not an option
- Even if remortgage is possible, a smaller secured loan may still work out cheaper
We also have solutions to assist clients who otherwise may believe funding wouldn’t be available to them:
- Adverse Credit
- Debt Management Plans – no need to repay, can be left in place
- Pay day loans considered
- Zero hour contracts accepted
- 2nd charge behind an equity release mortgage available
- No loan to income or debt to income restrictions
- No credit scoring – just a sensible, common sense approach to underwriting.
For more information or to speak to an advisor please contact our experienced Broker Team.