A more competitive and better option to raise money for your clients?
Secured Loans often represent a more competitive and better option to raise money for your clients and can be used for more than you may realise.
Recent Case Studies include:
- Providing the deposit in combination with Property Investment Mortgage for the purchase of a commercial investment asset
- Releasing equity held in main residence to support purchase of Commercial Premises for the Client’s Trading Business
- Raising finance against BTL Property to assist Client buying into new Business venture
Examples of when a secured loan may be the most suitable option available:
- High early repayment fees on the current mortgage.
- A low rate on the existing mortgage that the borrower wishes to retain.
- Recent credit problems mean re-mortgaging is not an option.
- Where a remortgage is possible, a smaller secured loan may still work out cheaper.
- The borrower needs funds more quickly than is possible with a full remortgage.
- Remortgage is not possible for other reasons.
This information is for use by professional intermediaries only.
For more information or should you have any queries then please contact a member of the team
0333 6000 007 firstname.lastname@example.org